Suncruiser U.S. Military Discount
Combat Veterans & Gold Star Families
Lowe Boats respects the men and women who served in combat roles and Gold Star Families who have made the ultimate sacrifice for their country. US veterans and Gold Star Families qualify for substantial discounts on both Lowe and Suncruiser boats.
Who Qualifies for the Combat Military Discount?
- U.S. Military service members (or honorably discharged) of any branch that have served or are currently serving on active duty in Iraq, to include the Persian Gulf War of 1991, Afghanistan or other unnamed future conflicts.
- A Gold Star Family member (mother, father, brother, sister, spouse, child) of a service member.
Pre-approval and Verification
Submit copies of relevant documentation verifying the military member's combat to your dealer. Documents may include:
- DD form 214 indicating honorable discharge.
- Orders assigning service member to combat area or returning.
- Death Certificate, Record of Casualty Notification Actions, or Official Military Condolence letter.
- Military I.D. card (for current active duty) in combination with above documentation.
Not all of the listed documentation will be required, or is appropriate, in every case.
Please contact your local Lowe or Suncruiser Dealer for complete details.
There are no products matching the selection.