New 2017 Lakeshore Products 3000lb Pontoon Lift Aluminum LSV30120BP-U Underdeck Supports
|Savings||Priced Assembled, CALL for pricing Un-assembled|
LAKESHORE VERTICAL PONTOON LIFTS
- Log Support - LSV30120BP
- UnderDeck Support - LSV30120BPU
- Overall Width - Outside foot pad to outside foot pad - 135"
- Overall Length - Outside upright to outside upright - 128"
- Overall Length - 144"
- Weight Capacity - 3000 lb
- Beam Capacity - 120"
- Lift Travel - 54"
- Bunk Type:
LSV30120BP - Dual set of 2" x 8" x 12' carpeted hull bunks
LSV30120BPU - Pontoon Rack (2" x 10" x 14' lumber not included if shipped)
- Bunk Length - 144"
- Supporting Legs - 36" telescoping legs
- Color - Aluminum
- Wheel - 41" painted aluminum
- Cradle - Aluminum I-beam
- Structure - 98% Aluminum
- Cable Size - 5/16"
- Cable Material - Galvanized winch cable / all other cables stainless steel
- Pulley/Sheave Type - Solid brass
- Weight of Unit - 425 lbs
- Winch - Steel winch housing
- 2 Year Mechanical
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
Water Depth Needed - It is possible to gain a few inches by removing the feet on these lifts. We have provide the required depths both with and without feet. Assuming the boat has a 16" draft;
- Without Feet - 25.5" of water needed
- With Feet - 30" of water needed
- Lake Bottom - Solid or semi-solid (may sink in extremely muddy areas with very deep bottoms)
- No Power Needed - Manual lift. Power supply needed only if motor is added
- Ships - LTL Freight banded to pallet
- Delivery Address - Must be accessible by a semi truck and 48' trailer. Business deliveries save on shipping
- Once Off Pallet - Lift can be hauled in bed of pick-up or small trailer fairly easily
REQUIRED TOOLS FOR ASSEMBLY
- 2 - 9/16" wrench and/or socket
- 2 - 3/4" wrench and/or socket
- Flat head screw driver
- Crescent wrench and Pliers
- Tape measure to square
- Gloves and safety glass