New 2017 Lakeshore Products LSC1264 PWC Lift (64" Width) 1,200 LB Assembled
- 1. 25" aluminum wheel - Easy to use, powder coated in our signature red for a durable long lasting finish.
- 2. Heavy duty winch - We oversize all of our winches for extra safety and easy cranking. Durable zinc plating resists rust better than a painted winch.
- 3. Exclusive pulley bar design - One piece design works better than independent pulleys, results in longer cable life, and shields your boat from any contact with the cable.
- 4. Welded bushings - Provides extra reinforcement at pivot points, unlike competitors’ models drilled holes that can wear out.
- 5. Fully adjustable legs - Come standard on all of our Personal Watercraft Lifts. Longer length legs are available
- Brand - Lakeshore (LSP)
- Model # - LSC1264
- Overall Width - Outside Foot Pad to Outside Foot Pad - 75"
- Slip Width - Outside Upright to Outside Upright - 69"
- Overall Length - 107"
- Weight Capacity - 1200 lbs
- Beam Capacity - 64"
- Lift Travel - 35"
- Bunk Type - Carpeted Bunk
- Bunk Length - 96"
- Supporting Legs - 18" Telescoping Legs
- Color - Aluminum with powder coated red wheel
Structure - 98% Aluminum
- Assembly Fasteners - Zinc plated fasteners
- Winch - Dutton Lainson DLB-1500
- Cable Material - Galvanized steel (stainless available upon request)
- Weight of Unit - 170 lbs
2 Year Mechanical
10 Year Limited Warranty
LSP, Inc. (Seller) warrants the aluminum structure on docks and lifts of its manufacture to be free from defects caused by faulty material or poor workmanship for 10 years. Seller will, at its option, repair or replace any such goods found on examination by Seller, to be defective under normal use and service within ten years from date of purchase. Upon discovery of any such defect, Buyer must notify Seller in writing of defect and provide proof of purchase. Seller warrants cast aluminum parts, mechanical components, and hardware for two years.
Seller shall not be held responsible for repairs or modifications to its docks or lifts unless authorization has been obtained from Seller. This warranty does not cover damage caused by incorrect assembly or adjustments, overloading, improper use, neglected maintenance, alterations, or damage caused by accident, ice, salt water or act of God.
Components obtained from other manufactures and used in Seller's products will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and shall not be the responsibility of the Seller.
Seller's responsibility under this warranty shall be the repair or replacement of defective items. Seller is not liable for incidental or consequential damages of any kind.
- Water Depth Needed - 18" to 42" depending on draft of watercraft. Extension legs are available
- Lake Bottom - Solid or semi-solid (may sink in extremely muddy areas with very deep bottoms)
No Power Needed - Manual lift. Power supply needed only if motor is added
- Ships - LTL Freight banded to pallet
- Delivery Address - Must be accessible by a semi truck and 48' trailer. Business deliveries save on shipping
- Once Off Pallet - Lift can be hauled in bed of pick-up or small trailer fairly easily
REQUIRED TOOLS FOR ASSEMBLY
- 2 - 1/2" Wrench and/or Socket
- 2 - 3/4" Wrench and/or Socket
- 2 - 9/16" Wrench and/or Socket
- 1 - 7/16" Wrench and/or Socket
- Tape Measure to square lift
- Gloves and safety glasses
Freqently Asked Questions:
For questions like 'How to choose the correct lift for my PWC?' or 'How to find the weight of my PWC?' please reference your owners manual or access 'www.nadaguides.com' to lookup your PWC weight, and then consider our learning center FAQ here. The questions below are questions that have been asked by customers about this lift or similar lifts.
How do I determine which size of Jet Ski / Wave Runner Lift I need?
- The size of lift required for a PWC is determined by the weight in pounds of the PWC and not the length. You should be able to find your loaded PWC weight in your owner manual or, by contacting the manufacturer, or a reputable used valuation site like nadaguides.com. Normally you do not sit on a PWC when you raise it by standing on the dock and turning the wheel, so make allowances as your personal applicaton dictates.
- LINK to LSC1264 OWNERS MANUAL