New 2017 Lakeshore Products LSC850 PWC Lift (50" Width) 800 lb Unassembled
- 1. 25" aluminum wheel - Easy to use, powder coated in our signature red for a durable long lasting finish.
- 2. Heavy duty winch - We oversize all of our winches for extra safety and easy cranking. Durable zinc plating resists rust better than a painted winch.
- 3. Exclusive pulley bar design - One piece design works better than independent pulleys, results in longer cable life, and shields your boat from any contact with the cable.
- 4. Welded bushings - Provides extra reinforcement at pivot points, unlike competitors’ models drilled holes that can wear out.
- 5. Fully adjustable legs - Come standard on all of our Personal Watercraft Lifts. Longer length legs are available
- Brand - Lakeshore (LSP)
- Model # - LSC800
- Overall Width - Outside Foot Pad to Outside Foot Pad - 75"
- Slip Width - Outside Upright to Outside Upright - 69"
- Overall Length - 107"
- Weight Capacity - 800 lbs
- Beam Capacity - 50"
- Lift Travel - 28
- Bunk Type - Uncarpeted Wood Bunk
- Bunk Length -
- Supporting Legs - 18" Telescoping Legs
- Color - Aluminum with powder coated red wheel
Structure - 98% Aluminum
- Assembly Fasteners - Zinc plated fasteners
- Winch - Dutton Lainson DLB-800
- Cable Material - Galvanized steel (stainless available upon request)
- Weight of Unit - 105 lbs
2 Year Mechanical
10 Year Limited Warranty
- Water Depth Needed - 18" to 42" depending on draft of watercraft. Extension legs are available
- Lake Bottom - Solid or semi-solid (may sink in extremely muddy areas with very deep bottoms)
No Power Needed - Manual lift. Power supply needed only if motor is added
- Ships - LTL Freight banded to pallet
- Delivery Address - Must be accessible by a semi truck and 48' trailer. Business deliveries save on shipping
- Once Off Pallet - Lift can be hauled in bed of pick-up or small trailer fairly easily
REQUIRED TOOLS FOR ASSEMBLY
- 2 - 1/2" Wrench and/or Socket
- 2 - 3/4" Wrench and/or Socket
- 2 - 9/16" Wrench and/or Socket
- 1 - 7/16" Wrench and/or Socket
- Tape Measure to square lift
- Gloves and safety glasses
Freqently Asked Questions:
For questions like 'How to choose the correct lift for my PWC?' or 'How to find the weight of my PWC?' please reference your owners manual or access 'www.nadaguides.com' to lookup your PWC weight, and then consider our learning center FAQ here. The questions below are questions that have been asked by customers about this lift or similar lifts.
How do I determine which size of Jet Ski / Wave Runner Lift I need?
- The size of lift required for a PWC is determined by the weight in pounds of the PWC and not the length. You should be able to find your loaded PWC weight in your owner manual or, by contacting the manufacturer, or a reputable used valuation site like nadaguides.com. Normally you do not sit on a PWC when you raise it by standing on the dock and turning the wheel, so make allowances as your personal applicaton dictates.
- LINK to LSC650 OWNERS MANUAL